SOLO DISTRICT – SOLO 4
2088 Skyline Court, Burnaby
An Escape Within The City
NESTLED IN NORTH BURNABY, IN ONE OF THE LOWER MAINLAND’S MOST SOUGHT-AFTER URBAN SETTINGS, SOLO 4 PAIRS AN AMENITY-RICH COLLECTION OF HOMES WITH CONVENIENT CONNECTIVITY TO DESTINATIONS THROUGHOUT THE REGION. FROM DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER, TO PRISTINE PACIFIC NORTHWEST NATURE, TO WORLD-CLASS SHOPPING AND DINING—AS WELL AS EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
Building on a Landmark Community
SOLO 4 adds yet another dimension to the impressive energy that has emerged over the last 10 years at SOLO District. With shops, services, restaurants and offices right outside your door, and SkyTrain just steps away, the close-knit community provides unparalleled livability and convenience in a future-friendly urban setting. And it just keeps getting better.
Lougheed & Willingdon
Over the past ten years, North Burnaby has become one of the most engaging, inspiring and inviting neighbourhoods in Metro Vancouver. Restaurants, boutiques, businesses and everyday essentials mix and mingle, complemented by modern homes and community amenities. The result is more than just a thriving intersection—it’s a destination that draws people from across the region to shop, dine, work, explore, play and live.
Everyday Essentials at your door
With over 95,000 square feet of onsite retail, including Whole Foods, Shoppers
Drug Mart, BC Liquor Store and much more, SOLO District offers unparalleled
access to necessities just steps from home. Instead of hopping in your car,
simply ride the elevator and you’re there. For weekend brunch, daily errands or afternoon espresso, you’ll find it all nearby.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FITNESS SPACE
SOLO 4 features a club-calibre fitness facility for the exclusive use of residents. With all the essential equipment needed for a range of activities—cardio, yoga, stretching and strength-training—you can exercise whenever it’s convenient for you, in a bright and inviting environment that’s just steps from home. No membership required.
- Developer: APPIA DEVELOPMENTS (JIM BOSA)
- Project Name: SOLO District – SOLO 4 (Phase 4)
- Available Towers: 1
- Distinctive contemporary architecture by Chris Dikeakos Architects
- Stylish interior design by Cristina Oberti Interior Design,
- Estimated Strata Fee: $0.57/SF
- Estimated Completion: Spring 2027
- Over 16,000 sq ft of exclusive interior and exterior amenity spaces spanning 2 levels
- Beautiful panoramic views of the North Shore mountains,
- Over 95,000 sq ft of retail at your doorstep
- 48 Floor
- Air conditioning in all homes for 4-season comfort
- 24-hour concierge service
- 4 high-speed elevators
- Secure storage for every residence
- Appia Development’s renowned customer service team
- 1-year membership to Modo Car Share and 3 dedicated vehicles on site
- Electric vehicle charging outlets
- Designated car wash bays
- Dog wash
- Bike service room
Contact us on the form below for Early VIP Access, Floorplan, Deposit Structure, Pricing & detailed info!
Other Popular Presales
Aurora at Talistar by Polygon – Talistar is a striking master-planned community of six residential buildings in Richmond’s city center, offering a new way of living in a delightfully connected setting. Aurora…Read More
DEBUT BY BEEDIE – COQUITLAM’S NEWEST HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY AWAITS Debut by Beedie standing as the pillar and at the entrance to this new community, the first tower at Fraser Mills unites…Read More