Icon at Southgate City by Ledingham McAllister
7201 11th Avenue, Burnaby, BC
ICON AT SOUTHGATE CITY – THE PINNACLE OF LUXURY
In the heart of Canada’s most iconic master-planned community, Southgate City, a new legend rises 46 storeys into the sky.
Luxury and tranquillity define this extraordinary collection of one to three-bedroom homes and extravagant hotel-inspired amenities.
Icon’s serene setting is truly exceptional, surrounded by exquisite parks and sparkling waterscapes while being connected to a bountiful world of conveniences.
Interiors feel open, airy – and undeniably stylish. These spacious homes exhibit a harmonious balance of practicality and luxury, with sophisticated, well-planned floorplans and the finest materials and finishes.
A collection of refined amenities expands from the lobby and sweeps across the ground and second levels. These luxurious hospitality-inspired spaces seamlessly merge the indoors with the outdoors, providing endless experiences for residents to connect, unwind, or rejuvenate.
Situated at the heart of Southgate City – a 60-acre masterfully planned community – Icon rises above the 5-acre central park and plaza, steps from over 400,000 square feet of community shops and services for your everyday needs.
Designed by award-winning Ste. Marie Studio, interiors feel open, airy — boasting over height ceilings and expansive windows that impeccably segue into rounded outdoor spaces to give more dimension to the living experience.
TAILORED WITH TASTE
Every finish and feature has been carefully defined to craft homes of serene sophistication and elegance. Align your personal style with one of two refined colour schemes — the light and lustrous Oasis scheme or a warm and provocative Haven scheme. While each is distinctive, both are driven by classic, natural tones to form palettes that are welcoming and timeless.
Designed by award-winning IBI Architects, Icon inspires at first sight. The grand entrance sparkles with an illuminated water feature dancing beneath an impressive art sculpture. A convenient hotel-inspired autocourt ensures effortless drop-offs and pick-ups while a dedicated concierge awaits to offer uncompromising assistance in the luxurious double-height lobby.
- Developer: Ledingham McAllister
- Project Name: Icon at Southgate City
- Master Planned Community: Southgate City
- Address: 7201 11th Avenue, Burnaby, BC
- Architects: IBI Architects
- Interior Design: Ste. Marie Studio
- Estimated Completion: 2025
- Status: Presales Condo
- Number of floors: 46
- Number of Homes: 352
- Material: Concrete
- LG integrated heating and air conditioning
- Close proximity to SkyTrain, schools, and everyday conveniences in the emerging Edmonds neighbourhood
- Up to 350,000 sq.ft. of shops and services centered around a 5-acre city park and central plaza at the future Southgate City
- Over 9,000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor amenity space
- Amenities: Social Club, games room, chef’s kitchen and dining area, Outdoor Terrace Lounge, outdoor kitchen and dining areas, Fitness Centre with yoga and meditation room, Co-Working and Study Room, Guest Suite, Car Wash, EV Charging
- Deposit Structures: NA
- Parking: NA
- Storage Locker: Limited
- Estimated Strata Fee: NA
- Available Home: One, Two & Den, Three Bedroom
- One Bed starting $729,900
- Two Bed& Den starting $895,900
- Three Bed starting $1,199,900
- Availability: Fall 2023 Coming Soon
- Website: https://iconatsouthgate.com/
Contact us on the form below for Floorplan, Deposit Structure, Pricing & other project info!
Other Popular Presales
Aurora at Talistar by Polygon – Talistar is a striking master-planned community of six residential buildings in Richmond’s city center, offering a new way of living in a delightfully connected setting. Aurora…Read More
DEBUT BY BEEDIE – COQUITLAM’S NEWEST HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY AWAITS Debut by Beedie standing as the pillar and at the entrance to this new community, the first tower at Fraser Mills unites…Read More
Solhouse 6035 By Bosa inspires a life well-lived; a place permeated by the calm of Burnaby’s Central Park and enriched by the lively energy of Metrotown. Following the success of Central Park…Read More