Hartley by Porte Homes, Central Surrey
104A Avenue & 138A Street, Surrey, BC
1 BEDROOM–2+DEN CONDOS YOU’LL LOVE TO CALL HOME
Home is our trusted backbone as the world changes around us. We no longer just hope our home has it all, we require it too. Room to grow. Space to create. Outdoor places to play. Communal hubs to connect. Hartley hits all the marks, bringing something special to the centre of modern Surrey.
A VIBRANT COMMUNITY
Surrey offers a diverse community and an exciting variety of restaurants, coffee shops, fitness studios, and shops that will keep residents of all ages engaged, active, and entertained.
A TRUSTED HUB FOR TRANSIT
Hartley is optimally located just minutes away from the Surrey Central SkyTrain Station, offering homeowners rapid and effortless connections to the City Centre, Downtown Vancouver, and beyond.
- Developer: Porte Homes
- Project Name: Hartley Phase 1
- Interior Design: Portico Design Group
- Community: Surrey Central
- Skytrain Station: Surrey Central Station
- Estimated Completion is Early 2025
- Estimated Strata Fee: $0.5/SF
- Deposit structure: 15% Deposit Structure / $10,000 due upon offer / 10% due within 7 days of accepted contract/ 5% due in 6 months
- 1 Bed starting mid $500s- High $500s (546-584SF)
- 1 Bed + Den starting mid $500s- High $500s (567-690SF)
- Jr 2 Bed starting High $500s – Mid $600s (735-755SF)
- 2 Bed starting Mid $600s- High $700s (698-864SF)
- 2 Bed + Den starting Mid $600s- High $700s (767-803SF)
- 3 Bed starting Mid $800s (1099SF)
- Website: https://hartley.porte.ca/
Contact us on the form below for Early VIP Access, Floorplan, Deposit Structure, Pricing & detailed info!
Other Popular Presales
Aurora at Talistar by Polygon – Talistar is a striking master-planned community of six residential buildings in Richmond’s city center, offering a new way of living in a delightfully connected setting. Aurora…Read More
DEBUT BY BEEDIE – COQUITLAM’S NEWEST HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY AWAITS Debut by Beedie standing as the pillar and at the entrance to this new community, the first tower at Fraser Mills unites…Read More